Maymester and Summer Sessions
Summer Sessions Can Help You:
-FOCUS ON TOUGHER COURSES
-GRADUATE ON TIME
- Maymester/Summer 2016 Course Offerings
- Maymester/Summer 2016 Calendar
- Annual Notice to Students Regarding College Policy on Peer-To-Peer File Sharing
All visiting students are required to complete the following (4) steps in order to complete their summer application:
- Apply as an undergraduate, summer visiting student here!
- Request an official copy of your undergraduate transcripts be sent via mail to the College of Charleston, Office of Admissions, 66 George St., Charleston, SC 29424, via fax to 843-953-7371 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we require all summer visiting undergraduate students to submit an official copy of their transcripts (unless you recieved an undergradute degree from the College of Charleston).
- Submit your Verification of Lawful Presence, along with the required supplemental documents. Detailed information regarding this procedure can be accessed here.
- Once you've recieved your MyCharleston student credential email (sent to the email address listed on your application), please complete your summer 2016 financial responsibility form, which is located under the “My Forms” tab.
Experience a new culture while earning college credits this summer!
Click here for a full listing of Summer 2016 study abroad opportunities.